Call Center Customer Service Representative (Account Services)Job ID 1817112 Date posted 11/05/2018 Location: Wichita, Kansas Apply
- Exceeds our customer expectations by providing top notch customer service.
- Respond to inbound customer questions, problems, and requests regarding account balances, service additions, billings/payments, or other general or account-related services.
- Educates residential Cox customers about additional service opportunities.
- Maximizes opportunities to sell additional or upgraded services to customers as available, while providing a quality customer experience.
At Cox, we offer...
- Competitive wages with potential for additional financial incentives for motivated team members!
- FREE Internet and other Cox discounted services
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day!
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environment
- Retirement Benefits including 401(K) matching
- Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance provided
- High degree of commitment to our communities including volunteer opportunities
- Flexible work options are available including a work from home program if you live in a commutable distance from the Wichita Cox office. You must complete six months of employment and be in good standing to qualify. Ask your recruiter for additional details.
- Career Advancement Opportunities across the Cox family of companies
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Work in an energetic call center environment delivering excellent customer care by greeting customers, asking questions, and actively listening to customers to understand their needs or requests.
- Exceed our customer expectations by documenting call details and new account information into the system and completing any forms required to request action by other departments.
- Build customer loyalty by resolving customer problems on the first call.
- Educate customers on billing details, Cox policies and procedures concerning prices, billing and service.
- Perform any necessary calculations pertaining to fees, time periods, or dates.
- Provide customer support by asking questions and listening to customers in order to understand their needs, request, or problems while identifying up-selling opportunities.
- Meet monthly key performance metrics for promoting and selling products and services that align to our customer’s needs
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6 months work experience providing service directly to customers
- 6 months experience using a computer in a work or non-work setting
- High school graduate or GED or equivalent work experience
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- 6+ months experience working in a position that requires meeting sales goals
- 1 - 2 year work experience in a customer service role, not specific to just Call Center
- Strong aptitude for helping customers and a customer experience focus
- Enthusiastic and personable
- Must be able to work in a call center or highly structured environment
- Strong computer skills and be able to navigate through multiple screens
- Ability to adapt to constant change
- Demonstrated solid work history.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita-901 S George Washington Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Evening Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
About Client and Customer Service
Keeping our customers connected to the entertainment they love is our number one goal and our call centers live that by providing excellent customer service. As a Call Center Representative, you’ll get the chance to be the voice of our brand and the engine that drives our stability and growth.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Manager, Vendor Relations Atlanta, Georgia, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Phoenix, Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, Parma, Ohio, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, New Orleans, Louisiana, West Warwick, Rhode Island, Las Vegas, Nevada, Springdale, Arkansas, Wichita, Kansas, Macon, Georgia, Manchester, Connecticut, Omaha, Nebraska, San Diego, California, Pensacola, Florida, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Call Center Customer Service Representative (Technical Support) Wichita, Kansas