The Spot Producer acts as a creative liaison to the sales department and our clients to generate effective multi-platform advertising campaigns that drive revenue. Develops and presents creative concepts within the parameters of the client’s budget. Oversees the development and execution of client productions from start to finish. Delivers final creative to sales team and clients for review and approval.
1. Acts as writer/producer/director for special high-profile client projects.
2. Leads creative process and develops concepts within the established client budget which may include storyboards, scripts, etc. and obtains approvals at appropriate points.
3. Designing and layout of online advertising including static ad creation, in-banner video, HTML5 interactive campaigns, pre-roll video and mobile platforms with final delivery to multiple screens.
4. Collaborates with client-focused team personnel (producer, editor, director, graphics, etc.) to brainstorm ideas for creative, develop project, and execute production
5. Works with sales consultant and client to establish key marketing objectives, production needs and proposed budget.
6. Acts as creative consultant to sales consultant, sales leadership and client throughout the production process.
7. Manages each project to identify resources, assign responsibilities/tasks, oversee execution and ensure timely delivery to client.
8. Organizes program elements and works with production crew to organize necessary technical means and personnel requirements to accomplish the task.
9. Prepares production quotes for assigned projects and obtains appropriate approvals.
10. Works with Production Manager to assign projects to staff/contractors as appropriate.
11. Supports production needs of Cox Communications Marketing, Community Affairs and Leadership on an as-needed basis.
12. Creates and streamlines processes that ensure a timely follow through of production orders from initial contact to project delivery.
13. Performs administrative duties for relevant assignments, i.e. manages and submits related budget.
1. 2+ years production experience with proven experience in producing/directing
2. Experience in non-linear editing and working with various digital formats to support instruction and guidance of the editing of productions
3. Understanding and prior application of Adobe creative suite, HTLM5, and/or web coding
4. Experience in developing concepts, scripts, outlines, storyboards and budgets
5. Understanding of integration process of animation and graphic elements with live action
6. Creative track record demonstrated through an audition reel or prior work
1. BS/BA degree in related field, (i.e., Advertising, Communications, Video Production, strongly desired)
2. Experience in telecommunications industry desired
3. 2+ years with graphic design experience in online or similar environments
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.Organization:
Cox Communications, Inc.Primary Location:
US-CA-San Diego-5887 Copley DrEmployee Status: