Digital Media Sales Services Coordinator - Cox Media Inc.Job ID 188478 Date posted 05/17/2018 Location: Phoenix, Arizona Apply
The Media Sales Services Coordinator (SSC) provides data entry and general sales services support of Cox Media sales and fulfillment processes, including order entry and revisions as well as other aspects of the fulfillment process that require minimal or no client interaction.
The position spends the majority of work time entering or checking order information on a PC.
Works in a cubicle at a desk in Cox Media Sales offices in a sourced services (centralized) work environment. The positions interacts with internal customers only. The work is repetitive but time- and error-sensitive; failure to meet deadlines or produce accurate work results in lost revenue.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Partners with a Ad Operations in gathering data and research for new/prospective clients.
• Maintains all customer-related data in CRM software or other databases and in master office files, including customer needs analysis (CNA), meeting details, final solution presentation and collateral materials. Requests information as needed and adds new or updated information to CRM. May also coordinate the updating of customer information in Novar or enter the updated information directly in TIM.
• Gathers client business and media advertising spending information Research and gathers product/Cox Media material from Marketing. May also pull basic research from websites.
• Serves as the owner/administrator for all client data management (CRM). Enters and checks new client contract, billing, and client-initiated order revision information in order entry software (TIM) using data provided by Ad Operations or Sales Services team. Submits order and account order electronically to the Campaign Fulfillment Center (CFC) for processing.
• Monitors TIM for acceptance of work requests, reviews key business reports to verify work requests are processed correctly by the CFC, engages Sales Services Specialists and/or Ad Operations in making required changes and/or notifying clients as needed.
• Creates quality packages/templates for Sales Services Specialist Is (SSS Is) and Sales Services Specialists IIs (SSS IIs) to customize in schedule creation.
• Develops schedule templates in order input software (View32) for packages and high-profile programming.
• Pulls key business reports for the Sales Services Specialists and Ad Operations as requested.
• Teams with Sales Services Specialists Is and IIs to perform basic fulfillment processes, including order entry and revisions, and identification of media management issues, for all clients.
• Assists Sales Services Specialists I, and II, to provide tactical support as needed.
• Proactively monitors creative and ad copy media reports to identify any missing instructions, or media that has not been encoded, requests needed information and follows up with the appropriate Sales or Sales Services team member to troubleshoot, if required.
• Prepares correspondence to new clients from existing samples or templates for members of the Sales team.
• Provides reconciliation support (e.g. reprints billing documents) as needed, secures affidavits and invoice copies and coordinates with CFC A/R to have documents notarized.
• Attends job-related training that may include refresher training and service updates.
• Performs other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to respond readily and adjust effectively to changes in circumstances, work tasks, structures, processes, requirements, or priorities.
• Ability to acquire and apply new job-related information in a timely manner.
• Ability to enter information quickly and accurately using a standard keyboard.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing as well as effective listening skills.
• Ability to accomplish tasks correctly the first time, to check all details, complete work in a timely fashion and have self-imposed standards of excellence.
• Ability to analyze information in order to reach valid conclusions, to apply general rules to specific problems and to combine different pieces of information to draw inferences.
Education: High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience. Bachelors Degree in related field preferred.
Experience: 1-2 years experience in Digital Operations and Digital Fulfillment environment.
Other: PC skills to include MS Office applications.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Phoenix-4600 E Washington St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Project Manager - Order Management I - Cox Business Phoenix, Arizona
- Outbound Sales Representative - Cox Business Phoenix, Arizona
- Senior Director of Sales - Cox Business Arizona Phoenix, Arizona
- Account Executive 2 - Cox Business Phoenix, Arizona