Call Center Inbound Sales Representative (Spanish Bilingual)Location: Phoenix, Arizona Job Number: 1618071 Brand: Cox Communications
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for sharp talent to join our team and be the voice of our brand. As an Inbound Sales Representative (Spanish Bilingual), you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization by serving as a front-line representative of the Cox brand in a sales capacity.
The Inbound Sales Representative (Spanish Bilingual) role is a highly consultative sales opportunity, operating in a call center environment. Call center hours of operation are 5am – 8pm, Mon – Fri and 6am – 6pm, Sat; shift schedule will be determined at time of hire and subject to change.
As part of a customer loyalty driven team, highly motivated individuals will earn an hourly rate of $12.89 and an additional $1.00 per hour for bilingual differential pay. The target commission is $2,000 a month. There is potential to earn up to and beyond $70,000 as a high performer. Higher performers are eligible for accelerated pay up to two and a half times their monthly incentive. Successful candidates should expect to:
- Drive call center sales for all Cox residential services and product lines to maximize profits, while ensuring customer satisfaction through the call center sales channel.
- Understand and promote current marketing campaigns in order to sell to customers accurately and effectively, from a call center environment.
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers in conjunction with a sales or retention interaction.
- Live the Cox Values, by demonstrating an approach towards people and work that is consistent with the overall values of the company.
- Competitive wages with potential for additional financial incentives for motivated team members!
- FREE Internet and other Cox discounted services
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day!
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environment
- Retirement Benefits including 401(K) and Pension
- Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance provided
- High degree of commitment to our communities including volunteer opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities across the Cox family of companies
Unleash your potential with Cox Communications as an Inbound Sales Representative (Spanish Bilingual), where you’ll be enhancing the lives of our customers and your career through inbound sales connections.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Receive calls from current customers and/or non-subscribers for sales and revenue generation in a high-intensity call center sales environment.
- Utilize proactive sales skills to identify needs of customers and effectively position products and solutions that best meet the needs of targeted customers regardless of customer’s reason for calling.
- Achieves monthly key performance metrics, call and order entry productivity standards, and call quality performance through utilization of sales skills, defined sales call flow structure, and adherence to provided schedule.
- Responds to customer needs for Cox products, educates them on the latest marketing campaigns, and then recommends the packages and services to meet the customers’ need based on Cox prescribed call flows.
- Maintains accurate records of sales activities on a daily basis.
- Increase revenue through up-selling and cross-selling video, HSI, wireless, and telephony services to existing customers.
- Researches and reviews competitive pricing and service offerings in order to provide competitive price and product comparisons based on customer needs.
- Responsible for utilizing multiple customer databases to access, change or input account information for new and existing customers.
- Provides outstanding customer service, troubleshoot and resolve service and minor technical problems for customers by asking appropriate questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma, GED, or relevant work experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Excellent ability to persuade others through direct/indirect influence
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and seize opportunities and take initiative with little or no direction
- Demonstrated ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a high-change, often ambiguous business environment
- Fluent bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills both verbal and written.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- Experience in telecommunications industry
- 1 or more years in a sales quota environment
- 2 or more years of experience required in related field (i.e. Retail, Training, Indirect Sales, etc.)
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Phoenix-1550 W Deer Valley Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing