Call Center Customer Retention Representative (Spanish Bilingual)Location: Phoenix, Arizona Job Number: 1618077 Brand: Cox Communications
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for sharp talent to join our team and be the voice of our brand. As a Customer Retention Representative (Spanish Bilingual), you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization, by serving as a front-line representative of the Cox brand in a retention sales capacity.
The Customer Retention Representative (Spanish Bilingual) is role is a highly consultative retention sales opportunity, operating in a call center environment. Call center hours of operation are 5am – 8pm, Mon – Fri and 6am – 6pm, Sat; shift schedule will be determined at time of hire and subject to change.
As part of a customer loyalty driven team, highly motivated individuals will earn an hourly rate of $15.57 and an additional $1.00 per hour for bilingual differential pay. The target commission is $1,700 a month. There is potential to earn up to and beyond $70,000 as a high performer. Higher performers are eligible for accelerated pay up to two and a half times their monthly incentive. Successful candidates should expect to:
- Respond to call center customer retention calls for all Cox residential services and product lines.
- Identify and resolves customer issues through creative sales techniques.
- Exercise creative negotiation and sales technique to motivate customers to continue using Cox services.
- Sell additional or upgraded services, while providing a quality customer experience.
- Lives the Cox Values, by demonstrating an approach towards people and work that is consistent with the overall values of the company.
- Competitive wages with potential for additional financial incentives for motivated team members!
- FREE Internet and other Cox discounted services
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day!
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environment
- Retirement Benefits including 401(K) and Pension
- Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance provided
- High degree of commitment to our communities including volunteer opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities across the Cox family of companies
Unleash your potential with Cox Communications as a Customer Retention Representative (Spanish Bilingual), where you’ll be enhancing the lives of our customers and your career through retention sales.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Receive inbound retention calls from current customers, for sales and revenue generation, in a high-intensity call center environment.
- Utilize proactive persuasive/retention skills to turn requests for disconnection or downgrade into sales and save opportunities by identifying customer needs.
- Achieve monthly key performance metrics, call and order entry productivity standards, and call quality performance through utilization of persuasive skills, defined call flow structure, and adherence to provided schedule.
- Educate customers on active product features, service offerings, billing, charges, and product value.
- Understand and promote current marketing campaigns in order to sell to or save customers accurately and effectively.
- Increase revenue through up-selling and cross-selling video, HSI, wireless, and telephony services to existing customers.
- Research and review competitive pricing and service offerings in order to provide competitive price and product comparisons based on customer needs.
- Responsible for utilizing multiple customer databases to access, change or input account information for customers.
- Provide outstanding customer service, troubleshoot and resolve service and minor technical problems for customers by asking appropriate questions.
- Creatively negotiate pricing and bundling by making offers of credits and/or discounts according to Company guidelines.
- Complete installation, disconnect, transfer and seasonal downgrade orders and update customer accounts utilizing customer record database.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma, GED, or relevant work experience
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Excellent ability to persuade others through indirect influence
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and seize opportunities and take initiative with little or no direction
- Demonstrated ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a high-change, often ambiguous business environment
- Fluent bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills both verbal and written.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- Experience in telecommunications industry
- 1 or more years in a sales quota or retention environment
- 2 or more years of experience required in related field (i.e. Retail, Training, Indirect Sales, etc.)
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Phoenix-1550 W Deer Valley Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing