Advertising Sales Associate - Cox Media Inc.Job ID 1818009 Date posted 11/19/2018 Location: Pensacola, Florida Apply
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external business customers to contribute to the attainment of sales quotas
- Develop a high level of working knowledge about our products
- Develop television and digital advertising and marketing campaigns for new businesses and current clients
- Generate new business leads by prospecting and making cold calls to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Create and present customized sales presentations/proposals and successfully close negotiations
- Represent Cox Media in the business community by attending local events and build relationships with key decision makers
- Successful completion of Sales Associate Program curriculum
- Competitive base with uncapped earning potential!
- Winners Circle and other awards – we celebrate success!
- FREE Internet and other Cox discounted services (in applicable markets)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day
- Retirement Benefits including 401(K) (Company Match)
- Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mentoring and training programs
- Commitment to our communities through employee volunteer opportunities
- Career advancement across more than 300 businesses in the Cox Enterprises portfolio
- 1+ year of experience in related field (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Sales Support, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, collaborative and communication skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations
- Valid driving license, good driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly preferred (Marketing, Business, Communications).
- Solid understanding of marketing principals and applications in business
- Interactive Advertising Bureau Certification and/or Google Ad Words Certified a plus
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-FL-Pensacola-3405 McLemore Dr
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
From the front lines of our call centers to the offices of our business clients, our sales team is essential to our business growth and keeps our customers connected. Within one of our sales roles, you’ll build relationships through consultative partnerships with our clients and customers to maximize the benefits of the products and services we sell to ensure our continued growth.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs