Cox Business Customer Care Specialist (Technical Support)Job ID 1817107 Date posted 11/02/2018 Location: Las Vegas, Nevada Apply
• HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
• 1 or more year of work experience, providing service directly to customers
• Experience using a computer in a work or non-work setting, including familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of products
• Proficiency with technology troubleshooting and computers is a must
• Excellent skills in creating an exceptional customer experience, applied learning, multi-tasking, building customer rapport, discovering customer needs, problem-solving and responding to customer needs, ability to learn and apply procedures, teamwork, communication, and strong work ethic, and ability to work effectively with teams throughout organization
• Ability to work flexible hours, in a 24x7 call center operation
• Successful completion of Cox TSR assessment and demonstrated PC troubleshooting/repair skills
• Experience with TCP/IP and LAN/WAN topologies and configurations
• Knowledge of telecommunications services and experience troubleshooting telephony products
• Experience configuring Cox-supplied customer premise equipment preferred
• Knowledge of cable industry billing software (i.e., ICOMS or equivalent) preferred
• Prior experience with trouble management software desired
• A+, Net+ certification preferred, but not required
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-NV-Las Vegas-1700 Vegas Dr
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing
About Client and Customer Service
Keeping our customers connected to the entertainment they love is our number one goal and our call centers live that by providing excellent customer service. As a Call Center Representative, you’ll get the chance to be the voice of our brand and the engine that drives our stability and growth.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Manager, Vendor Relations Atlanta, Georgia, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Phoenix, Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, Parma, Ohio, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, New Orleans, Louisiana, West Warwick, Rhode Island, Las Vegas, Nevada, Springdale, Arkansas, Wichita, Kansas, Macon, Georgia, Manchester, Connecticut, Omaha, Nebraska, San Diego, California, Pensacola, Florida, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Outside Retention Representative - Cox Business Las Vegas, Nevada
- Account Executive 2 - Cox Business Las Vegas, Nevada
- Mid-Market Sales Manager - Cox Business Las Vegas, Nevada