Sales Associate - Cox Media Inc. (Covington/Northshore)Job ID 188474 Date posted 05/18/2018 Location: Covington, Louisiana Apply
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external business customers to contribute to the attainment of sales quotas
- Develop a high level of working knowledge about our products
- Develop television and digital advertising and marketing campaigns for new businesses and current clients
- Generate new business leads by prospecting and making cold calls to achieve and exceed sales goals
- Create and present customized sales presentations/proposals and successfully close negotiations
- Represent Cox Media in the business community by attending local events and build relationships with key decision makers
- Successful completion of Sales Associate Program curriculum
- Competitive base with uncapped earning potential!
- Winners Circle and other awards – we celebrate success!
- FREE Internet and other Cox discounted services (in applicable markets)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day
- Retirement Benefits including 401(K) (Company Match)
- Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mentoring and training programs
- Commitment to our communities through employee volunteer opportunities
- Career advancement across more than 300 businesses in the Cox Enterprises portfolio
- 1+ year of experience in related field (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Sales Support, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, collaborative and communication skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations
- Valid driving license, good driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple assignments and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly preferred (Marketing, Business, Communications).
- Solid understanding of marketing principals and applications in business
- Interactive Advertising Bureau Certification and/or Google Ad Words Certified a plus
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-LA-Covington-1001 Service Rd East, Hwy 190
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Advertising Account Executive - Cox Media (Covington/Northshore) Covington, Louisiana