Digital & Specialty Contact Center Upsell RepresentativeJob ID 1818187 Date posted 11/29/2018 Location: Chesapeake, Virginia Apply
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for sharp talent to join our team and be the voice of our brand. As a Digital and Specialty Contact Center (DSCC) Upsell Representative, you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization by serving as a front-line representative of the Cox brand in a sales capacity.
The DSCC Upsell Representative role is a customer service and upsell sales opportunity, operating in a call center environment. Call center hours of operation are 8am – 11pm EST, Monday – Friday, 9am – 9pm EST, Saturday; 10am – 8pm EST, Sunday. Shift schedule will be determined at time of hire and is subject to change.
In this role, you will:
- Complete and Upsell Orders for Cox residential services and product lines to maximize profits, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Follow-up with customers on incomplete orders and upsell to increase revenue.
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers in conjunction with a sales or retention interaction.
- Live the Cox Values, by demonstrating an approach towards people and work that is consistent with the overall values of the company.
At Cox, we offer:
- Competitive wages with potential for additional financial incentives for motivated team members!
- FREE Internet and other Cox discounted services
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day!
- Pet Insurance
- Group rates on home and auto insurance policies
- Identify theft protection
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environment
- Retirement Benefits including 401(K) matching
- Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance provided
- High degree of commitment to our communities including volunteer opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities across the Cox family of companies
Unleash your potential with Cox Communications as a Digital & Specialty Upsell Representative, where you will be enhancing the lives of our customers and your career. Apply Today!
and Essential Functions
- Works in the high-volume call center to support customer sales by accurately and timely entering orders, upselling customers, and ensuring exceptional customer service while maximizing revenue
- Contacts, processes, upsells and completes orders for; Online orders, National Affiliate, Employee Accounts, Connect to Compete, White Glove Bulk, etc
- Access and update customer accounts for address changes, add/returned equipment, provision equipment, service order deposits, etc., using complex automated bill system (ICOMS/ICE)
- Works with secondary applications to verify order compliance
- Assists internal customers with account lookups and modifications via phone
- Conducts internal and external credit checks
- Schedules product installations and contact customers with installation dates/times
- Performs other duties as assigned. Reports to Supervisor of the Digital & Specialty Contact Center
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ year of experience in call center or sales related field
- Excellent data entry and telephone skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Ability to communicate effectively through both written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Requires strong knowledge of applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Telecommunications industry experience
- Strong knowledge of complex billings systems (ICOMS/ICE)
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-VA-Chesapeake-1341 Crossways Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: 2018-12-29
From the front lines of our call centers to the offices of our business clients, our sales team is essential to our business growth and keeps our customers connected. Within one of our sales roles, you’ll build relationships through consultative partnerships with our clients and customers to maximize the benefits of the products and services we sell to ensure our continued growth.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs