Security Solutions DevOps EngineerJob ID 188334 Date posted 05/18/2018 Location: Atlanta, Georgia Apply
- Provides Tier 4 development support for SailPoint IdentityIQ, ForgeRock OpenAM/OpenDJ, and CyberArk Privileged Account Security.
- Provides Tier 4 operational support for SailPoint IdentityIQ, ForgeRock OpenAM/OpenDJ, and CyberArk Privileged Account Security. Operational support may require off-hours work to deploy an update during a change window or assist with an outage. Tier 3 is the primary team responsible for deploying updates and triaging outage events.
- Develops scripts and small applications primarily in Java. Some PowerShell scripting is required to maintain the solutions.
- Develops enhancements and resolve defects in Security Solutions deployed on-premise or in a cloud environment.
- Creates and executes test cases to validate development changes. Multiple lower environments are utilized to develop and test changes to the solutions.
- Engages with teams across Technology to understand their needs in order to build security into technologies and solutions.
- Assists as requested with security issues that might drive architectural changes.
- Ensures compliance to security architecture standards and processes.
- Works with cross-functional teams, support the assessment of new security technologies, their viability, risks, and create initial point of views followed by recommendations on how they should be leveraged to enable and protect the environment.
- Understands technology and product roadmaps that are influenced by evolving technologies and facilitate the continuous revisions to take future impacts into account.
- Conducts research and development of new security tools and technologies to enhance and protect end customer experience.
- Provides communication on relevant external security trends or events to the Cox Technology organization or broader organization, as required.
- 2+ years of practical implementation experience in the deployment of multiple IAM solutions. Prefer experience with at least one of SailPoint IdentityIQ, ForgeRock OpenAM/OpenDJ, and CyberArk Privileged Account Security.
- 3+ years of experience working in security architecture, design, or development across multiple domains of information security.
- BS/BA in a related discipline required (i.e., Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, etc.) or an additional 3 years of experience directly in security.
- 2+ years practical experience developing in Java 7, Java 8, and/or PowerShell.
- Direct experience in implementing multi-factor authentication processes and solutions.
- Working knowledge of encryption concepts and implementation methods.
- Knowledge of remote access technologies and implementation best practices.
- General network security experience and working knowledge of the OSI model
- Experience utilizing Jenkins for builds and deployment.
- Familiarity with Service Orientated Architecture Governance and Application Programming Interface Management concepts and implementations.
- Familiarity with Public Key Infrastructure deployments and associated services.
- Experience with enterprise single sign-on and familiarity with OAuth, SAML, or WS-Federation protocols.
- Experience with mobile device security solutions and bring your own device strategies.
- Experience with cloud-based or Software as a Service security solutions.
- Big Four consulting background or Fortune 500 company experience.
- Telecom/Cable industry experience.
- At least one relevant industry certification – CISSP, CISM, CISA.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-6305 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Senior Software Engineer Atlanta, Georgia
- Security Consultant Senior Atlanta, Georgia
- Sr Business Analyst, Call Center Technology Atlanta, Georgia
- Technical Analyst IV (Outside Plant & Construction) Atlanta, Georgia