Call Center Customer Service Representative (Technical Support)Job ID 184211 Date posted 03/06/2018 Location: Wichita, Kansas Apply
- Exceeds our customer’s expectations by providing top notch customer service.
- Engages in real-time troubleshooting with customers to resolve technical issues.
- Educates residential Cox customers about the use of products and additional service opportunities.
- Maximize opportunities to sell additional or upgraded services to customers as available, while providing a quality customer experience.
- Competitive wages with potential for additional financial incentives for motivated team members!
- FREE Internet and other Cox discounted services
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day!
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environment
- Retirement Benefits including 401(K) matching
- Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance provided
- High degree of commitment to our communities including volunteer opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities across the Cox family of companies
- Flexible work options are available including a work from home program if you live in a commutable distance from the Wichita Cox office. You must complete six months of employment and be in good standing to qualify. Ask your recruiter for additional details.
- Work in an energetic call center environment answering inbound customer calls concerning inquiries about one or more Cox products.
- Trouble shoot the root cause of customer problems and identify the action required (using company databases, customer information, and collaboration with other departments) to resolve issue and schedule service appointments when necessary.
- Provide total customer service by asking questions and listening to customers in order to understand their needs, requests, or problems while identifying sales and up-selling opportunities that will drive additional revenue for the company.
- Meet monthly key performance metrics for promoting and selling products and services that align to our customer’s needs
- Build customer loyalty by placing follow-up calls to customers after receiving acknowledgment of action taken by other Cox departments.
- Keep customer informed about progress by checking the status of work orders in customer record system.
- Provide seamless customer experience through documenting call details and new account information into the computer system and completing any forms required to request action by other departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or GED or equivalent work experience.
- 6 months work experience providing service directly to customers.
- 6 months experience using a computer in a work or non-work setting.
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- 6 or more months experience troubleshooting basic hardware, software, and/or connectivity issues.
- 6 or more months experience working in a position that requires meeting sales goals.
- Keen aptitude for helping customers and a customer experience focus.
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in a customer service role, not specific to just Call Center.
- Enthusiastic and personable, with the ability to adapt and thrive in constant change.
- Previous telecommunications experience.
- Strong computer skills and be able to navigate through multiple screens.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita-8924 E 35th St N
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
- Call Center Customer Service Representative (Account Services) Wichita, Kansas