Call Center Customer Service Representative (Account Services)Location: Wichita, Kansas Job Number: 1718849 Brand: Cox Communications
- Exceeds our customer expectations by providing top notch customer service.
- Respond to inbound customer questions, problems, and requests regarding account balances, service additions, billings/payments, or other general or account-related services.
- Educates residential Cox customers about additional service opportunities.
- Maximizes opportunities to sell additional or upgraded services to customers as available, while providing a quality customer experience.
At Cox, we offer...
- Competitive wages with potential for additional financial incentives for motivated team members!
- FREE Internet and other Cox discounted services
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day!
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environment
- Retirement Benefits including 401(K) matching
- Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance provided
- High degree of commitment to our communities including volunteer opportunities
- Flexible work options are available including a work from home program if you live in a commutable distance from the Wichita Cox office. You must complete six months of employment and be in good standing to qualify. Ask your recruiter for additional details.
- Career Advancement Opportunities across the Cox family of companies
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Work in an energetic call center environment delivering excellent customer care by greeting customers, asking questions, and actively listening to customers to understand their needs or requests.
- Exceed our customer expectations by documenting call details and new account information into the system and completing any forms required to request action by other departments.
- Build customer loyalty by resolving customer problems on the first call.
- Educate customers on billing details, Cox policies and procedures concerning prices, billing and service.
- Perform any necessary calculations pertaining to fees, time periods, or dates.
- Provide customer support by asking questions and listening to customers in order to understand their needs, request, or problems while identifying up-selling opportunities.
- Meet monthly key performance metrics for promoting and selling products and services that align to our customer’s needs
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6 months work experience providing service directly to customers
- 6 months experience using a computer in a work or non-work setting
- High school graduate or GED or equivalent work experience
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- 6+ months experience working in a position that requires meeting sales goals
- 1 - 2 year work experience in a customer service role, not specific to just Call Center
- Strong aptitude for helping customers and a customer experience focus
- Enthusiastic and personable
- Must be able to work in a call center or highly structured environment
- Strong computer skills and be able to navigate through multiple screens
- Ability to adapt to constant change
- Demonstrated solid work history.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita-901 S George Washington Blvd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Evening Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing