Call Center Customer Service Work from Home Representative (Account Services)Location: Tucson, Arizona Job Number: 1711612 Brand: Cox Communications
- Competitive wages with potential for additional financial incentives for motivated team members!
- FREE Internet and other Cox discounted services
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day!
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environment
- Retirement Benefits including 401(K) matching
- Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance provided
- High degree of commitment to our communities including volunteer opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities across the Cox family of companies
- Exceeds our customer expectations by providing top notch customer service.
- Respond to inbound customer questions, problems, and requests regarding account balances, service additions, billings/payments, or other general or account-related services.
- Educates residential Cox customers about additional service opportunities.
- Maximizes opportunities to sell additional or upgraded services to customers as available, while providing a quality customer experience.
- Integrity - We do business with honesty and integrity. We meet or exceed the highest ethical standards in all of our business activities. We can be trusted to do what we say we will do. We Live Cox Values.
- People - Our employees are our most important asset. They set us apart. We invest in their continuous development and recognize their contributions to our success.
- Diversity - Diversity of cultures and ideas makes us stronger; it is a core Value at Cox. We value different approaches, thinking perspectives and people.
- Customers - Our customers are our lifeblood. They depend on us to provide reliable, quality products and outstanding service at every opportunity. We count on employees to do the right thing for our customers.
- Community - Communities connect us to the people we serve. We are leaders and responsible citizens in the communities where we live and work. At the heart of our Values we support youth, education and environmental sustainability.
- Work in an energetic call center environment delivering excellent customer care by greeting customers, asking questions, and actively listening to customers to understand their needs or requests.
- Exceed our customer expectations by documenting call details and new account information into the system and completing any forms required to request action by other departments.
- Build customer loyalty by resolving customer problems on the first call.
- Educate customers on billing details, Cox policies and procedures concerning prices, billing and service.
- Perform any necessary calculations pertaining to fees, time periods, or dates.
- Provide customer support by asking questions and listening to customers in order to understand their needs, request, or problems while identifying up-selling opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6 months work experience providing service directly to customers
- 6 months experience using a computer in a work or non-work setting
- High school graduate or GED or equivalent work experience
- At Home office with computer equipment, a strong internet connection, and a landline or cell phone.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Home office to be within a 20-mile radius of the Cox Communications Care office. The address is: 1440 E 15th street; Tucson, AZ 85719
- High speed internet service – Cox service area preferred
- 6+ months experience working in a position that requires meeting sales goals
- 1 - 2 year work experience in a customer service role, not specific to just Call Center
- Strong aptitude for helping customers and a customer experience focus
- Enthusiastic and personable
- Must be able to work in a call center or highly structured environment
- Strong computer skills and be able to navigate through multiple screens
- Ability to adapt to constant change
- Demonstrated solid work history.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-AZ-Tucson-1440 E 15th Street
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing