Helping Customers Stay Connected.
Helping You Achieve Your Career Goals.
At Cox Communications, our customer care and call center representatives are a vital part of our success.
Be the voice of our brand.
Let our current team members tell you what they love about working for Cox.
Our Call Center Representatives bring a natural ability for problem solving and communication to the fast-paced call center environment, delivering solutions that keep our customers connected. We’re looking for motivated professionals who understand the quick changing world of technology and can explain it to our customers. If you are driven, energetic and love working with people, Cox Communications is the place for you.
Call Center Career Opportunities
- Technical Support Baton Rouge, LA
- Technical Support Omaha, NE
- Technical Support Phoenix, AZ
- Account Services Phoenix, AZ
- Inbound Sales Representative (Spanish Bilingual) Phoenix, AZ
- Customer Retention Representative (Spanish Bilingual) Phoenix, AZ
- Customer Retention Representative Las Vegas, NV
- Inbound Sales Representative Las Vegas, NV
- Technical Support Wichita, KS
- Account Services Wichita, KS
- Inbound Sales Representative Hampton Roads, VA
- Collections Specialist Hampton Roads, VA
- Customer Service Representative (Technical Support) Hampton Roads, VA
- Collections Specialist Phoenix, AZ
- Customer Retention Representative Phoenix, AZ
- Customer Retention Representative Oklahoma City, OK
We Get Millennials
As our commercial states, “We Get Millennials,” but all joking aside, we provide the flexibility and clear career paths that allow all our employees to excel.
We know that a successful workplace is an engaged workplace. For Cox to succeed, we need to attract, retain and reward the best people. We do this by being an employer of choice and offering competitive compensation and benefits packages for our employees.
Health & Wellness
- Competitive benefits for medical, vision and dental plans
- Life insurance for you, your spouse/domestic partner, and your children
- Business travel life insurance
- Tax-free health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Short-term and long-term disability
Life, at Work and Home
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement Benefits including 401(k) matching
- Adoption assistance
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal days
- Offers and discounts
Career and Personal Development
- Cox University with over 150 free online courses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mentoring program
- In many locations, discounted Cox services like cable, telephone and Internet
- Employee discount programs from great retailers (Dell, GM, Ford, and Philips to name a few)
- Location-specific benefits