Cox Business: Leading-Edge Technology Solutions for Business
Cox Business is more than part of a cable company; we are a technology solutions leader. In addition to offering phone, internet and TV services for businesses, we also consult with companies of all sizes to provide networking, security and other emerging technology solutions. In markets across the U.S., Cox Business offers the expertise that keeps our clients moving in the right direction. Our team of sales professionals are the drivers behind that success.
At Cox Business, we allow you to do what you do best – closing deals and exceeding client expectations! As a part of the team, you’ll have access to market research, sales engineers and back-office support.
We offer fantastic benefits, true work-life balance and a competitive base salary plus a lucrative commission structure. And if you are open to exploring new cities, relocation assistance is available.
Cox is consistently recognized for our great customer service and top performance, and that starts with you. So, explore our open opportunities below and come join the team.
Cox Business Featured Locations
Why Omaha is great:
- Low cost of living
- Ranked as one of the top places to raise a family in the US
- One of the lowest unemployment rates in the country
Why Wichita is great:
- Stable housing market, low cost of living and excellent education
- Over 100 parks in the region, including miles of bike paths and golf courses
- Recently named a Top 10 best city for College Grads
Oklahoma City, OK
Why Oklahoma City is great:
- Low cost of housing and low property taxes
- A strong economic climate, diverse industries and low tax rates leads to thriving business opportunities
- Friendly community of people, including singles, young families and retirees
Cox Business Markets:
Cox Business Account Executive:
A Day in the Life of a Cox Business Account Executive:
A Day in the Life of a Cox Business Security Consultant: